Path: Top > Tugas Akhir - D3 > Jurusan Akuntansi > Program Studi Keuangan dan Perbankan > 2012

Pengaruh Current Ratio (CR) dan Debt To Total Asset Ratio (DAR) Terhadap Return On Asset (ROA) Pada Perusahaan Telekomunikasi Di Bursa Efek Indonesia (BEI) Periode 2005-2010

The Influence Of Current Ratio (CR) And Debt To Total Asset Ratio (DAR) To Return On Asset (ROA) Of The Telecomunication Companies At Indonesian Stock Exchange Period 2005-2010

Tugas Akhir, 003 / 2012 / KPN
Undergraduate Theses from JBPTPPOLBAN / 2014-06-13 14:17:04
By : Gianti Gartikasari - 095121013 (gartikasarigianti@yahoo.com)
Created : 2014-06-13, with 4 files

Keyword : Current Ratio (CR), Debt to Total Asset Ratio (DAR), Return On Asset (ROA)
Subject : Current Ratio (CR), Debt to Total Asset Ratio (DAR), Return On Asset (ROA)

Dalam tugas akhir penulis mengambil judul "Pengaruh Current Ratio (CR) dan Debt to Total Asset Ratio (DAR) terhadap Return On Asset (ROA) pada Perusahaan Telekomunikasi di Bursa Efek Indonesia (BEI) Periode 2005-2010". Penyusunan tugas akhir ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui pengaruh Current Ratio (CR) dan Debt to Total Asset Ratio (DAR) terhadap Return On Asset (ROA) pada Perusahaan Telekomunikasi di Bursa Efek Indonesia (BEI) Periode 2005–2010. Dalam penelitian ini diambil dua variabel indipenden yaitu Current Ratio (CR) dan Debt to Total Asset Ratio (DAR) serta satu variabel dependen yaitu Return On Asset (ROA). Penelitian ini menggunakan populasi seluruh perusahaan telekomunikasi yang terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia (BEI) selama tahun 2005–2010. Metode yang digunakan dalam penelitian ini adalah metode purposive sampling sehingga diperoleh 5 sampel perusahaan. Jenis data penelitian ini adalah kuantitatif dan merupakan data sekunder yang diperoleh dari Indonesian Capital Market Directory (ICMD). Teknik analisis yang digunakan adalah uji asumsi klasik dan uji hipotesis dengan analisis regresi linier berganda. Dari hasil pengujian yang dilakukan diperoleh hasil bahwa secara parsial Current Ratio (CR) berpengaruh negatif dan tidak signifikan terhadap Return On Asset (ROA). Sedangkan Debt to Total Asset Ratio (DAR) berpengaruh negatif dan signifikan terhadap Return On Asset (ROA). Secara simultan Current Ratio (CR) dan Debt to Total Asset Ratio (DAR) berpengaruh signifikan terhadap Return On Asset (ROA) pada perusahaan telekomunikasi yang terdaftar di BEI selama tahun 2005-2010. Besarnya R square adalah 0,467 yang artinya 47,6% ROA dipengaruhi oleh variabel indipenden, sedangkan sisanya 52,4% dipengaruhi oleh variabel lain diluar penelitian. Kata Kunci : Current Ratio (CR), Debt to Total Asset Ratio (DAR), Return On Asset (ROA)

Description Alternative :

In the final task the authors take the title "The Influence of Current Ratio (CR) and Debt to Total Assets Ratio (DAR) to Return On Asset (ROA) of Telecommunication Company at Indonesia Stock Exchange Period 2005-2010". The aims of this research is to investigate the effect of Current Ratio (CR) and Debt to Total Assets Ratio (DAR) to the Return On Asset (ROA) in the Telecommunication Company in Indonesia Stock Exchange (BEI) period 2005-2010. In this research were drawn two independent variables are Current Ratio (CR) and Debt to Total Assets Ratio (DAR) and one dependent variable is Return On Asset (ROA). The research uses the entire population of the telecommunications company listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (BEI) on 2005 until 2010. The method that used in this research is purposive sampling method to obtain five samples of the company. This type of the data research is quantitative and a secondary data obtained from the Indonesian Capital Market Directory (ICMD). Analytical techniques used are classical test assumptions and hypothesis testing with multiple linear regression analysis. The results of tests performed that partialy Current Ratio (CR) has negative and no significant effect on Return On Asset (ROA). While Debt to Total Assets Ratio (DAR) has negative and significant effect on Return On Asset (ROA). Simultaneously Current Ratio (CR) and Debt to Total Assets Ratio (DAR) have significant influence to Return On Asset (ROA) at the telecommunications company listed on the Stock Exchange during the years 2005-2010. The magnitude of R square is 0.467, which means 47.6% ROA is affected by independent variables, while the remaining 52.4% is influenced by another variabel. Keywords : Current Ratio (CR), Debt to Total Asset Ratio (DAR), Return On Asset (ROA)

Give Comment ?#(0) | Bookmark

PropertyValue
Publisher IDJBPTPPOLBAN
Organization
Contact NameHelmi Purwanti
AddressJl. Trsn. Gegerkalong Hilir Ds. Ciwaruga
CityBandung
RegionJawa Barat
CountryIndonesia
Phone022 201 3789 ext. 168, 169, 239
Fax022 201 3889
Administrator E-mailhelmi.purwanti@polban.ac.id
CKO E-mailhelmi.purwanti@polban.ac.id

Print ...

Contributor...

  • Pembimbing 1: Tjetjep Djuwarsa, SE., M.Ec., Editor: Erlin Arvelina

Downnload...