Path: Top > Journal Politeknik Negeri Bandung > Jurusan Administrasi Niaga > TATA NIAGA > Volume II Nomor 3 April 2002

Pengaruh Penggunaan Perangkat Lunak dalam Meningkatkan Efektivitas Kerja Sekretaris (Studi pada PT Trisula Textile Industries)

Journal from JBPTPPOLBAN / 2013-03-06 11:00:37
Oleh : Harmon Chaniago ; Ellyta Prilianti
Dibuat : 2013-03-06, dengan 0 file

Keyword : perangkat lunak, sekretaris, efektivitas kerja

Using the appropriate software and having ability to follow the trend are necessary to smoothen secretary's job in order to increase her effectivity to reach her job objectives. Therefore, there has to be harmony between software used and kinds of job. This research theoretical frame tells us that Word Processor software, Spreadsheet, Database and Presentation design are variables, which influence the work effectivity. Sampling Method used is "Proportional Random Sampling". The researcher also used the Likert's scale, observation and literature study. In processing the data the researcher user computer SPSS version 10.00 with Regression Multiple of analysis. It was found that the following software's such as Word Processor software, Database software influence work effectivity, but spreadsheet and Design Presentation have no influence on work effectivity. This research also found that software variables totally influence work effectivity for 45.3% and the rest (54.7%) influence by another factor. As a result there has is a positive and significant software using effect on secretary job effectivity in PT Trisula Textile Industries.

Deskripsi Alternatif :

.

Beri Komentar ?#(0) | Bookmark

PropertiNilai Properti
ID PublisherJBPTPPOLBAN
Organisasi
Nama KontakHelmi Purwanti
AlamatJl. Trsn. Gegerkalong Hilir Ds. Ciwaruga
KotaBandung
DaerahJawa Barat
NegaraIndonesia
Telepon022 201 3789 ext. 168, 169, 239
Fax022 201 3889
E-mail Administratorhelmi.purwanti@polban.ac.id
E-mail CKOhelmi.purwanti@polban.ac.id

Print ...

Kontributor...

  • Editor: Idayu Gemalia